Thursday, March 17, 2011

Little Brothers




Little Brothers
 
"A brother is a friend given by nature." -Unknown


Boy meets world.


"A friend is a brother, who once was a bother." - Unknown


 "Oh brother, where are thou?" -


Boys only!

"Half the time when brothers wrestle, it's just an excuse to hug each other." - James Patterson


"Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero." -Marc Brown

 
I love my brother, my brother loves me.


 Boys will be boys.


You are my son-shine.


 Big brother is watching,
"It was from you that I first learned to think, to feel,
to imagine, to believe." - John Sterling

"Of all the things I have to play, I'd choose my brother any day." -  Unknown
"Never make a companion equal to a brother." - Hesiod


Big brother - "You first."
Little brother - "Me first." - Mom




Like father, like son.


 Brothers unite for the common good.


"He ain't heavy, he's my brother." - Neil Diamond