Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pac-Man , You Rocked!

I've discovered something quite disturbing.
I'm married to a killer.

Well, not a real killer, just a 
pretend
killer.

He kills after work to de-stress.
He kills in the evening when I'm in the office on the computer.
He kills on his days off.
He kills when he's bored.
He kills when he's not bored.
He kills with other people,
including friends from church.
He talks to other killers about killing, 
including his sons.

Some of you know...you have one at your house too.
They kill with pretend guns and pretend good guys
that take out the pretend bad guys.
Pretend blood spatters and pretend people say things like, 
"We didn't come here to lose!"
 
I really don't like killing.
It's NOT very nice
AND 
hello???.......
Thou Shall NOT kill!

 And hey, Killer,
 I'd like to know...
what about those ants that visit my house in spring?
Or  the big, gigantic  creepy-crawly spider?
Don't forget about those nasty slugs!
Now THAT'S your "Call of Duty!"
In my book, anyways.




No comments:

Post a Comment