Thursday, March 24, 2011

Best Friends

Sometimes I'm kind of shy...
I've got a friend who knows no stranger.

Sometimes the future scares me.
I've got a friend who reminds me of what I've learned from the past.

Sometimes I like to hibernate.
I've got a friend who patiently waits for me to exit the cave.

Sometimes I act childish.
I've got a friend who likes to play.

Sometimes I really need to get something off my chest.
I've got a friend who listens without judging.

Sometimes I can't contain a secret.
I've got a friend who I know will keep it.

Sometimes I need a road trip.
I've got a friend who's always packed.

Sometimes I am a jerk.
I've got  a friend with a short memory.

Sometimes I lose my purse.
I've got a friend who's already found it.

Sometimes I want to just give up.
I've got a friend who never quits.

Sometimes I just don't know what I need.
I've got a friend who prays for me.

Sometimes I need a good laugh.
I've got a friend who cracks me up.

Sometimes I need a shoulder to cry on.
I've got a friend with open arms.

Sometimes I act my age.
I've got a friend who reminds me not to.

Sometimes I don't have a clue.
I've got a friend who does.

Sometimes I wish I was a better friend, more like her.
I've got a friend who teaches me how.

Love you, BF!
©2011tbowenblog

No comments:

Post a Comment