Friday, April 8, 2011

This and That




I love the smell of coffee,
but hate the taste of it.


I still enjoy hard rock,
dislike heavy metal.

I love teaching children,
not so much hanging around them during off-hours.


Love the idea of having a dog,
don't love actually having one.

Love the beach,
hate the sand.

I love rain and thunderstorms.
I am terrified of tornadoes.


Fall is my favorite season.
I sneeze all fall.


I loved being the oldest of three girls.
I like being babied.


I love staying up late.
I hate alarm clocks.

I love listening to others talk,
but talking to them, not so much.


I love shoes, 
but don't like wearing them.

I love playing the piano.
I don't love "practicing" the piano.





I love taking pictures.
I hate having my picture taken.


I love slumber parties,
but I don't like sleeping in someone else's bed.


I love salad when someone else makes it.
Salads at home are blah.

I've never been too crazy about bats.
I have a pet bat...Max.

I don't like being bossed around.
I might be a bit bossy.

I like big words.
I don't like having to use a dictionary to understand them.

I hate to exercise.
I love the way I feel after I do.

I love to read.
I hate being read to.

I hate touching feet.
I love getting pedicures.

I love going to baseball games,
but don't like watching it on TV.

I don't mind being late,
and don't like being early.

I'm not impressed with royalty.
but it's good to be queen.



©2011tbowenblog


















1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Your blog writing is always entertaining and quite often, thought provoking! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete