Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dumb Things I Do

Sometimes when I go into a restroom and use the 
mirror to checkout my hair or make-up,
I smile at myself.

I eat one food at a time on my plate.
I don't mix, I don't rotate.

I always chew at least two pieces of gum at once
(three is even better.)

Sometimes I accidentally call myself on my cell phone.

I sing the wrong words to classic songs,
and not on purpose.

I usually forget the punchline of the joke.

I snort sometimes when I laugh.

I cry when someone else cries, even
when I don't know WHY they're crying.

Sometimes I look at my wrist to see what time it is.
I don't wear a watch.

I get idioms mixed up and make up
wrong phrases
(like a flea on a Junebug.)

i sleep with my toes sticking out from under the covers.

I eat the outside chocolate shell of my Three Musketeers bar
first, then the inside part.

Please tell me about some dumb things you do.
It might make me feel smarter.
Or less dumber. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment