Sunday, April 10, 2011

John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only
begotten Son,
that whosoever believes in Him, 
should not perish,
but have everlasting life.
John 3:16
 
You gave the ultimate sacrifice for me.
Please help me show Your love by putting others first.

You forgave me of my transgressions.
Please help me to not hold grudges and to have a forgiving heart.

You taught me to have no other gods before you.
Please help me not to worship the things of this world, but only You.

You gave eternal life to those who will accept it.
Please help me not be embarrassed or afraid to share with others.

You showed me how to be humble.
Please help me to not take pride in my own self.

You give me grace every day.
Please help me be willing to give others more than one chance.

You carry me through all things, lifting me up all the way.
Please help me to fall in your arms and be carried when I can't walk.

You show me unconditional love.
Please help me not to judge others, but show Your love.

You are my rock, my anchor, my sustainer.
Please help me remember to seek shelter under your wings.

You are my peace that passes all understanding.
Please help me to not be anxious about anything, but in all things, with
thanksgiving in my heart, present my requests to you. 

...And the peace of God, that transcends all understanding,
will guard my heart and mind, in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:7

©2011tbowenblog


1 comment: