Sunday, May 6, 2012

I Beg to Differ

So they call it a "Super" moon.
Hmmph.

OK, it's pretty.
It's bright.
It is VERY bright.

But super?
 I have some better adjectives.
I'll keep them to myself.

You may not think I know of which I speak.
Let me assure you, 
I do.

Super moons apparently make children do things...
things they normally wouldn't do...
WEIRD things...

Like trading shoes.
Without me noticing.
Boys and girls.
Boys with girls.

Like tattling...excessive tattling.
Informants... they think
....for humming
and breaking butterfly wings
and breathing too loud.

Like standing in the bathroom...
with two feet
 straddling the top of two urinals?
Super hero
under a Super moon.

Maybe Super moons make teachers
do things they normally wouldn't do too.
WEIRD things...

Sorry, but can't tell you
about that .

I have some Facebook friends 
that are also parents of my darlin's.


I've got a reputation
to keep.
For two more weeks, anyways.
Smile.


©2012tbowenblog

No comments:

Post a Comment